Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Similar places near
We Buy Any Car Runcorn We Buy Any Car Runcorn 869 meters Very helpful staff. Made everything quick and easy.
CMT Car Supermarket CMT Car Supermarket 915 meters Purchased my car from CMT and the service was great. Naz was very helpful and made me...
Dane Manor Cars Dane Manor Cars 934 meters Professional, trustworthy and reliable service. Richard was forthcoming with informat...
Socialmotors Socialmotors 1 km Very good service very happy
MSP Motors MSP Motors 2 km
Northside Motors Northside Motors 2 km Great deal on the Focus I bought and the sales service was excellent. Would definitel...
Autosave Car Sales Autosave Car Sales 2 km Alan was courteous and efficient and spent almost 55 minutes inspecting the car befor...
TrustFord Runcorn TrustFord Runcorn 3 km Incredible warm friendly and very efficient service from Nicki - where everywhere els...
Bristol Street Motors Nissan Widnes Bristol Street Motors Nissan Widnes 3 km I have bought my last 6 cars from Bristol Street Motors Widnes and cannot fault them ...
Runcorn Car Mart Ltd Runcorn Car Mart Ltd 11 km Excellent service , very quick and the staff are polite and helpful
Reviews
Where to start with this joke of a company. Bought a car for my wife as she had just passed her test, This was supposed to be the excitement of buying her first car. Well this company sure ruined that. we deiced to go for a Corsa (car that my wife had always wanted), only had it home for 10 mins engine management light came on. Took it back to be told the water pump had gone. Now this is where the fun starts. They sent my wife home in a courtesy car, On trade plates, told her she would be covered obliviously she wasn't. So when i challenged them over this they said its fine we always do it she wont get pulled. In the end i had to pay to insure there courtesy car and tax it because it wasn't taxed either. Alarm bells ringing by this time. So they tell me that the car is fixed i go back to pick it up, Get it home starts over heating an is still leaking water. So nice drive all the way back to them only to be told at this point that it needs a new head gasket. After another week of messing about and them ignoring my at every opportunity they could i get told its ready come to pick it up. So my wife goes up for the car and is left waiting for an hour with the 2 kids in the car for them to come out an tell her it now needs a new engine. long story short get the car back after more messing about an being passed from pillar to post. Engine i worse than it has every been told it was reconditioned engine by one lad who worked there Ben(compulsive liar) when the mechanic(not got a clue how to fix cars made mine progressively worse) had already told me they had got it from the scrap yard. In the end took it back got a refund avoid like the plague. PURPLE COWBOY CARS
7 years ago (08-01-2018)
Comment on this business

to add T8 Motos Ltd map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy