facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T4 Cameras Ltd

"T4 Cameras are an independent photographic retailer with stores in Swindon & Witney. We hold both Canon Pro Partner & Nikon Premier Dealer accreditation, as well as being authorised dealers for Fuji, Panasonic & Sigma, to name but a few. We sell a wide variety of products including digital compacts, digital SLRs, lenses, printers, tripods, memory cards, filters & accessories. We stock a wide selection of quality pre-owned camera equipment and offer a competitive part–exchange service. A fully equipped photographic studio above our Witney store is available to hire. We also offer a full range of services from sensor cleaning to repairs, with access to highly trained and qualified technicians from all major manufacturers."
Address: 50 High St, Witney OX28 6HQ, UK
Phone: 01993 702687
State: Oxfordshire
City: Witney
Zip Code: OX28 6HQ

opening times

Monday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: Closed

related searches: great western cameras ltd, camera shop oxford, used cameras uk, london camera exchange, camera shops oxfordshire, west cameras, cameras swindon, the camera exchange
Similar places near
Rawlins W H & Son Rawlins W H & Son 28 meters
Peter Ledbury Ltd (Euronics) Peter Ledbury Ltd (Euronics) 117 meters I purchased a new stoves oven last week which they were happy to price match with one...
Oxfam Oxfam 160 meters
Currys PC World Currys PC World 206 meters started off quite impressed with the sales woman's product knowledge. This was quickl...
Rapture Rapture 217 meters Brilliant shop - super knowledgable and friendly staff, great collection of CDs and v...
Ability Systems (CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS) Ability Systems (CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS) 225 meters I could not recommend Ability System more highly! They are fast, efficient, very fri...
GAME GAME 235 meters I would leave a zero review if possible, reasons being the inadequate behaviour of st...
Cartridge UK (Witney) Ltd Cartridge UK (Witney) Ltd 471 meters Came in today with an inkjet printer that was stubbornly insisting it had a paper jam...
Systems and Solutions Systems and Solutions 1 km Excellent service and attention throughout a whole range of interactions including pr...
CalDigit CalDigit 3 km CalDigit TS3 Plus Thunderbolt 3 Dock - 85W Charging, 7X USB 3.1 Ports, USB-C Gen 2, D...
Reviews
Really nice guys. Helped me out so much with my camera when it had some issues which were not their responsibility/fault. Super helpful and friendly with any queries I had too when I initially went. Would really recommend
Thank you very much. Ordered at a great price, item arrived promptly, and is in good working order.
Great service, friendly and approachable. The guys didn’t ‘hard sell’ me into buying anything I didn’t want or need. I’m delighted with my new camera and the rapidity with which my spares and add-ons were ordered and delivered to my house. I’ll be back! Thanks T4 cameras!
No Stars...Avoid this Camera Shop. Went to spend over £1000+ on a Camera was talked down to and was laughed at by Shop worked when asked some beginner technical questions. They lack respect for Photography new starters and were also expensive; so best avoided.
Yesterday 6th December 22, i called T4 cameras Whitney Branch to enquire about Lumix TZ 95 they had in stock, indeed they had two, i had phoned several other shops about this camera including Currys, Argos, Wex, LCE. And several other smaller companies all without success This morning the camera arrived being very well packaged and in less than 24 hours from time of purchace. The staff were helpfull at the time and even more so when i called to tell them how impressed i was with the service. I shall be useng them again i am sure of it. Thank you T4
Went to get some passport photos. I was in and out in 5 minutes, no appointment, had hard copies and online code. Perfect. Thank you T4 Witney.
Great camera shop for alll your photographic needs with a friendly, knowledgeable team to assist you would definitely be visiting again
A real camera shop, with real knowledgeable people. Friendly, too! A good range of Used gear, too - constantly changing. Thoroughly recommended. I use the Witney store - one in Swindon, too, I believe. The last of the real camera shops in this area - use them or lose them!
My go to camera store for all my latest equipment purchases. The team at T4 Cameras have always been extremely helpful and helped me develop my business over the years. Buying equipment online is ok, but being able to walk into a store and have that comfort of having a team of experts on hand if anything were to go wrong with equipment; quickly, is invaluable for a professional photographer. They do not only help professionals, I have recommended them to a number of starter or amateur photographers to them for advice and purchases as they have all the latest and quality second hand equipment in store.
One of the few remaining independent camera shops left. Knowledgeable staff, although 1 was a bit condescending when I went in, but all the others were very helpful.
Comment on this business

to add T4 Cameras Ltd map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy