T13
Address: Titanic Quarter Limited , Belfast BT3 9DT, BFS, GB
Phone: 028 9002 3111
State: BFS
City: Belfast
Zip Code: BT3 9DT

related searches: T13 bus timetable
Similar places near
Odyssey Pavilion Odyssey Pavilion 1 km I have been here many times in the past. Very well run arena and the staff are very f...
The Big Fish The Big Fish 2 km Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive paths, bridges, waterways, parks and scenery around ...
The Searcher The Searcher 2 km A peaceful and contemplative place to sit.
Lagan Weir Lagan Weir 2 km
Albert Memorial Clock Albert Memorial Clock 2 km Designed by W.J Barre. Built between 1865-1869 by the Fitzpatrick Brother builders. H...
The Beacon of Hope The Beacon of Hope 2 km River side bridges and nice view
The Belfast Barge The Belfast Barge 2 km I am giving this 4 stars for two reasons o only. The young lady who was running the C...
Custom House Custom House 2 km The Custom House is a 19th-century B+ listed building located in Belfast, Northern Ir...
NI Science Festival NI Science Festival 2 km Fantastic event at Queens marine biology building, took our son and he thoroughly enj...
Jaffe Fountain Jaffe Fountain 2 km Stunning. Jaffe Memorial Fountain. Open Mon to Sun 24hrs before the 6 week lockdown. ...
Haymarket Haymarket 2 km While the staff are friendly enough, and try to provide as quick a service as possibl...
The Clock at the Fountain Centre The Clock at the Fountain Centre 2 km Great for bargains
Belfast City Belfast City 2 km Official page of Belfast City Council, not monitored 24/7. For urgent queries, email...
Reviews
Great place , they use their space for all sorts of installations, from top Dj's to IT conferences, theatre, strong man comps, classic movie nights, drone racing, skatepark.
Not a very good event-space given the large open doors and cold surroundings, but GoodGreef put on a very good night regardless.
It's the best skatepark ever Also get more ramps to make it even better And possibly get a hot dog stand outside and maybe a drink and sweet vending machine
Only been here for concerts and shows but it''s a great venue. UPPA AVA
Great place, has moved to Boucher road in the old B &Q Building and has been renamed s13
I can only speak for the skate park. But it is a complete waste of money and time to go there. The very few ramps that are there are very slippy, and there is nothing really going to ride. Not sure what is going on with this place.
Cool Spot - I was here for a photo shoot. Plenty of parking.
Brilliant experience I would recommend it to anyone
Not good for beginners but really fun
Great night. Packed out crowd
Comment on this business

to add T13 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy