Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday: Closed

Similar places near
Middleton Kitchens and Bathrooms Aberdare Middleton Kitchens and Bathrooms Aberdare 51 meters I am so pleased with my new kitchen, I love it!! I was dreading the planning part but...
LBS Builders Merchants Aberdare LBS Builders Merchants Aberdare 106 meters Excellent place to get all your building stuff. Every staff member I spoke to was nic...
Halfords - Tirfounder Aberdare Store Halfords - Tirfounder Aberdare Store 323 meters The staff in this store are great. Very helpful, polite and knowledgable.
Euronics Euronics 420 meters Sold me a faulty gas cooker nearly burned my house down
What Stores Aberaman What Stores Aberaman 434 meters Large building full of low budget items, but a huge selection of a diverse range.. ho...
Asda Aberdare Superstore Asda Aberdare Superstore 440 meters Asda aberdare is a great place to shop, its always well stocked and has endless varie...
Howdens Joinery - Aberdare Howdens Joinery - Aberdare 443 meters Friendly staff and there's always room to haggle the price
Blore Edwards Blore Edwards 624 meters "UK Manufacturer of Rotary Switches and Potentiometers.A supplier of quality swi...
Sparesworld Ltd Sparesworld Ltd 735 meters Value parts
Earwax Audio Mastering Earwax Audio Mastering 759 meters Quality audio mastering service
Grand Taps LTD Grand Taps LTD 762 meters Fantastic customer service, Tiles and prices! We use this company constantly for our ...
GlitchBusters GlitchBusters 950 meters Very top quality service. Explained things in a simple non-jargon free language and f...
Eezi-slice.com Eezi-slice.com 960 meters Never looked back. Great product!
Kitchen Bits Kitchen Bits 1 km I am so pleased with my new kitchen, I love it!! I was dreading the planning part but...
mimicit.co.uk computer repair aberdare mimicit.co.uk computer repair aberdare 2 km After many attempts by other PC repair places who said i should spend lots of money o...
D E L Repairs D E L Repairs 2 km Great service fixed my tv in a couple of hours on a Sunday as well. Highly recommend ...
Reviews
I am an apprentice here and it's pretty good
7 years ago (13-02-2018)
The BEST computer shop in the Valleys if not the whole of wales.. Super helpful owner who in my opinion is always willing to go the extra mile to have a satisfied customer.. whether your considering having a new build or repair work done T101 is the place to go, I brought my PC from EBay had a lot of issues from the start but with T101's help and a few choice replacement parts i now have the dream machine i thought i had initially purchased.. save yourself the time and hassle and go directly to the shop tell him what you want your PC for and within 2days you will have a custom built machine to your exact requirements and trust me you will not be disappointed..
12 years ago (20-09-2013)
Comment on this business

to add T101 Computers Ltd map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy