opening times

Monday: 10:00-20:00
Tuesday: 10:00-20:00
Wednesday: 10:00-20:00
Thursday: 10:00-20:00
Friday: 10:00-20:00
Saturday: 09:00-20:00
Sunday: 11:00-17:00

related searches: t2 tea, t2 teapots uk, t2 london, t2 detox, t2 brewing, t2 tea bags, t2 tops, t2 melbourne breakfast
Similar places near
Whittard Of Chelsea Whittard Of Chelsea 204 meters Really good products and friendly staff. I brought a hot chocolate gift set and then ...
Reviews
Creme Brûlée & China Jasmine are my favourites! There’s so many tea flavours and teaware to choose from too
Awesome, friendly staff. Amazing tea! Melbourne breakfast is our favourite. Nothing is too much trouble for the people working there. I feel they would brew all the tea in China for you to try a sample of. Join the Tea Society, free samples, free tea on your birthday, free gift wrapping and every 13th box of tea is free.
We love T2. Our first encounter was in Perth, Western Australia and we were delighted to find one in Birmingham. Variety of teas and the opportunity to try different brews based on what they have on the day is great! Prices are a bit steep but is well worth the money.
A little addicted to T2. Staff are great products are amazing. Every visit I only want one thing and end up buying loads more!
Really nice fragrance around the shop gives it a great atmosphere and theres a huge variety of teas so it was easy to find something I liked. Everything is affordable and the employees are really friendly. Overall, a great experience and will definitely make a purchase here again.
Fabulous. You enter another world & you are mesmerized by the choice. The owner will patiently explain to you what the products are. Great items for gifts, & wonderful cooking spices & teas to take home!
Nice selection of different teas.
Comment on this business

to add T2 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy