facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2 Tea

"Born and brewed in Melbourne, Australia, at T2 Tea we get a kick out of turning the world of tea, teawares and gifting on its head. Now, with over 25 years of brewing under our belts, we have stores in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore; as well as a thriving online store and presence in some of the best hotels, restaurants and retailers across the globe."
Address: 131 Buchanan Street , Glasgow G1 2JA, GLG, GB
State: GLG
City: Glasgow
Zip Code: G1 2JA

related searches: t2 uk, t2 tea locations, t2 london, t2 teaware, t2 shop, loose leaf tea, t2 tea spoons, tea shop
Similar places near
Alfie & Co Coffee Roasters Alfie & Co Coffee Roasters 2 km Best coffee I have had, and excellent customer service. My favourite is the barista 5...
Reviews
Little gem of shop you'd do pass by as windows dark. Once inside dazzling shades of teapots, cups, mugs and the displays of teas in colourful boxes will brighten your day. Lovely helpful staff. Give it as try.
Very knowledgeable member of staff I spoke with, she knows her tea. Lots of choice for the tea connoisseur. You can have a taste of the particular teas you are interested in buying before you part with you cash. Fairly cheap prices and some not so cheap especially for 100 gram pouches. One critique though, when I asked her what grades the teas were that I was interested in buying she didn't know, but guesstimated maybe a lower grade than I was looking for or used to. If you're buying good quality Chinese teas from a high street retailer it would be nice to know the grading of the teas you are buying because the quality differs substantially the lower the grade.
I absolutely love going into this shop,the products are amazing. I always receive 5 star customer service and I always end up purchasing something as well! I am a manager at Lush and I always compare the customer service I receive in other shops to our own and I think that T2 is the tea equivalent of Lush. Myself and another Lush manager were just in and had a lovely conversation with the manager, she was so helpful and friendly, and of course I ended up spending a lot of money! 10/10 xx
Amazing shop full of all there's you could want. Super friendly staff with great knowledge and advice with a fab and quirky bunch of tea related goodies and facts.
THE BEST TEA SHOP EVER!!! I am a tea lover, and I bought Singapore Breakfast and New York Breakfast from this shop. English Breakfast on that photo: I bought it from London The staffs are so nice, one of them gave me recommendations, those were some good recommendations, and the tea are SO FABULOUS! I felt like I’m in heaven after I had them. I regretted that I did not buy more!! Also, I never posted comments on Google Map, but this time I just feel like I really have to, because I love it so much
Thank to your team members that were in today that went above and beyond to make sure I was all sorted. Will absolutely be back purely based on the customer service.
Excellent selection of loosd leaf and bagged tea. Would highly recommend using loose leaf tea. I would also recommend the Just Peppertmint and Just Ginger teas. I hope in the future they offer an option of a taster bag as they have so many flavours it's hard to know which one you want without tasting first
Had a great chat with the assistant about my dairy-free needs. As she was vegan she was able to give me great advice and friendly chat. I spent much more than I intended so I'd say she was very good at her job. I didn't catch her name, she had funky black long hair.
The rating would have been higher but for the off hand customer service. Post lock down, customer service is even more important. I was invited to complete the loyalty programme, gave up after three gos on the electronic system which crashed just before completing the form. No manual back up process offered. The shop is open but the detail on Google says only available for on line. Hardly interested when I advised this. Great products and a great sale at this time but because of the lack lustre service would think twice before returning to this store.
Great variety of teas, shame uts closing.
Comment on this business

to add T2 Tea map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy